Boomerang Setup Guide
Here's a simple guide to setting up automated emails on Shopify, using Boomerang app.
Step 1 - Email Timing
Once you understand the objective and reason you would like to send this trigger, you will be able to set up the logistics of the email.
- Would you like the email to be sent the order is marked fulfilled or paid
- How many days after the order is placed would you like the email to be sent, if you would like it instantly then select 0.
- Finally, would you like this trigger to only be sent if a specific product or products have been purchased
Step 2 - Email Content
Now you have setup the timing of your email, we can move onto crafting the content of the email.
- Define who the email is from along with the reply too address
- Complete the email content boxes to ensure the email has a header, body, button and links.
- Preview the email once completed
- Logo - please email our support and send in your logo and we will add it to the email template.
- Alternatively, if you have HTML file of the email you would like to send, we would be happy to upload it to the app for you.
Step 3 - Discount
You also have the option to include a discount code to be redeemed on next purchase, in the email. This is an optional feature, follow these steps if you would like to use this:
- Discount type - Would you like to offer a percentage or fixed amount
- Discount value - either a % off or a fixed amount off depending on the above
- Define the prefix - this is the word used before the uniquely generated code
- Minimum spend - Select the minimum amount the customer must spend to activate this code
- Expiry - define how long the customer has to use their discount code
- Product/Collection restrictions - define which collections/products that discount code is can be used against